APEX VM5 ULTRA-RUGGED 10.4″ VEHICLE MOUNT COMPUTER
For Marine & Land Use
APEX VM5 Ultra-Rugged 10.4″ Vehicle Mount Computer is tough enough to operate in even the most challenging conditions. Boasting an enviable IP-66 rating, it also meets the requirements of the military’s premier ruggedness standard, MIL-STD 810G.
Fast, Powerful, and Safe
The Intel® Quad-Core ATOM processor enables fast processing of even the most data-intensive applications. The 2 integrated CAN-BUS allow you to interface with internal systems, while the built-in battery design protects from unstable power input during vehicle operation. Complete and powerful RF technology facilitates real-time data capture and efficient fleet management. The APEX VM5 has both built-in and external antennas as well as optional video input with up to 4 ports.
Sunlight Readable and Night Vision Compliant
The 10.4” XGA display has a 1024 x 768 resolution as well a 1000 nits rating. It also has hyper dimming option of 0.1 nit, which is perfect for night vision applications.
Windows, Linux, and Power Options
You have two power input options (9 -36 VDC or 18-75 VDC), while you have a choice of Windows Embedded, Windows 7, or Linux. You also have an option for vehicle surveillance function.
- Intel® Quad-Core Atom E3845 1.91 GHz
- 4GB DDR3L SDRAM, up to 8GB
- 64GB SATA SSD, SD slot x 1 (slot door)
- 10.4” XGA display (1024 x 768)
- Sunlight readable (1000 nits), 0.1 nit hyper dimming nighttime option
- VESA Mounting: 2.95” x 2.95” x 3.94” x 3.94”
- Optional video input up to 4 ports with comprehensive SDK included
- Windows Embedded Industry 8.1 64-bit, Windows Embedded Standard 7 64-bit, Windows 7 professional 64-bit,
- Windows Embedded Standard 8 64-bit, Linux
- WiFi standard 802.11 ac/a/b/g/n, WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, WWAN (Optional)
- Built-in and external antennas
- Battery built-in design protects from unstable power input during vehicle operation
- 9 -36 VDC or 18-75 VDC power input
- 2 Integrated CAN-BUS
- Optional Vehicle surveillance function
- Land & Vehicular Maritime Applications
- Dimensions: 10.87” x 9.92” x 2.65”
- Weight: 8.38 lbs